.

Today I was able to give the gift of photography.
I want to share with you what I do and hope that this will encourage you to support this great cause.

I want to talk to you about a Non-Profit Affiliated Photographer's organization who is dedicated to assist
parents in the healing process when they loose their babies when they are born.

Today I was there, I was able to capture and witness the existence of a baby who unfortunately won't
be able to go back home with their parents.
It is heart breaking but I know that through what we do at NILMDTS Foundation, we will help
bring healing to the family through the gift of portraiture.



About this foundation...
"This is the place where the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation gently provides a helping hand and a healing heart. For families overcome by grief and pain, the idea of photographing their baby may not immediately occur to them. Offering gentle and beautiful photography services in a compassionate and sensitive manner is the heart of this organization. The soft, gentle heirloom photographs of these beautiful babies are an important part of the healing process. They allow families to honor and cherish their babies, and share the spirits of their lives."

Learn more about it here [ Read more →]









Support this cause and Donate :[ Read more →]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive